Australia’s leading physiotherapists – at your home, hotel or office.
Injuries are an unfortunate part of life, especially if you live an active lifestyle and exercise regularly. You might not know the best way to recover quickly and safely though, and in this case it’s best to get a bit of help from a trained professional. Luckily for you, Physits has a range of highly qualified physiotherapists available to get you back on the road to recovery.
Range of mobile physiotherapy treatments:
Our mobile physio services are ideal for a range of conditions including;
- specific sports injuries and fractures
- post-operative care
- common complaints such as lower back and knee pain
- strokes and other neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s.
From your very first Physit we will respond to your individual situation, and integrate your goals and desired outcome into each and every session.
What to expect
Early assessment and treatment allows for improved recovery, we treat new and ongoing conditions. Book a mobile physiotherapy treatment that includes:
- Extended hours (8am-10pm)
- Assessment of your condition
- Treatment and management of dysfunctions
- Restored motion and strength
- Improved function
- Prevention of further injury
- Equipment prescription